Total Pageviews

07 March 2011

Day #2!!

Well, folks, day #2 of blogland.  I have LOTS of tweaking to do on the blog....and LOTS of learning in the process.  Ever have one of those days where you want to do this, this and this....and get nothing done?!  Today was one of those days. 

To let you know, I am having a promotion on my facebook fanpage.  Go to the fanpage.  Click "like"....refer others....the person with the most referrals, gets to choose something, anything, from either http://www.theginghambow.com/ or from the etsy shop.  (http://www.theginghambow.etsy.com/)  Once the final tally is done on Monday morning, that is 14 March, 2011, I will notify you and invite you to choose something.  The fanpage on facebook is The Gingham Bow.  Good luck!

I am off to try and get some work done.....tweak and create.....(I need to get this tweaking done-- I had nightmares last night!!  LOL)

Have a fantastic day! 

3 comments:

  1. Christine,

    No need to have nightmares! It will all come together and you'll get it done.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, now that facebook venture sounds fun:) Doing great with your blog.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogland Christine, now I will go and 'like' your fb page!

    Hugs,
    Trudy

    ReplyDelete